Coronavirus Update 26-Mar-2020
- HEARTBEAT UPDATE
- All classes, social events, walks are cancelled until at least 15 June.
- Thank you to those who have paid their lottery.
- If you receive a cheque from HEARTBEAT you don’t need to rush to the bank. They are valid for 6 months from the date of the cheque.
- The Government has asked for volunteers to help the NHS. Most of our members would not qualify due to their age and / or health conditions.
- We have members living alone or with a partner who already feel isolated.
- We propose setting up a register of members who would appreciate a regular phone call and those who would be happy to make such calls.
- Please email us your name and whether you want to receive calls or make the calls.
- Hopefully we can help each other to get through this difficult period in one small way.
- Once we have the names we can set up the links and inform those involved individually of the their contact details.
- BHF LATEST ADVICE
- In these times of social media being full of false information and rumour the BHF have produced a second fact sheet. The last line is a link to Myth Busters.
- You can access it direct if you click here.