Below is a summary of the Roadmap for the way out of the Lockdown. Key points affecting HEARTBEAT are highlighted.
For full details of the Government's Roadmap out of lockdown for England click here.
8 March 2021
- Schools and colleges are open for all students
- Recreation or exercise outdoors with household or one other person
- General stay at home order remains in force subject to support bubble exceptions
- Funerals max of 30 people and weddings max of 6
29 March 2021
- Rule of 6 or two households outdoors. No multiple households mixing indoors
- Outdoor sport and leisure facilities can open
- Organised outdoor sport allowed all ages
- Minimise travel and no holidays
At least 5 weeks after Step 1, no earlier than 12 April 2021
- Indoor leisure (including gyms) open for use individually or within household groups.
- Rule of 6 or two households outdoors.
- No multiple households mixing indoors
- Outdoor attractions such as zoos, theme parks and drive-in cinemas can re-open
- Libraries and community centres can re-open
- Personal care premises can re-open
- All retail can re-open
- Outdoor hospitality can re-open
- Domestic overnight stays (household only)
- Self-contained accommodation (household only).
- Funerals max 30 people & weddings max of 15
- Minimise travel. No international holidays
At least 5 weeks after Step 2, no earlier than 17 May 2021
- Indoor entertainment and attractions can re-open
- 30 persons limit to meet outdoors. Rule of 6 or two households can meet indoors (subject to review).
- Domestic overnight stays
- Organised indoor adult sport
- Life events max. 30 people.
- Remaining outdoor entertainment
- Remaining accommodation, including B&B’s
- Some large events (subject to capacity limits)
- International travel (subject to review)
At least 5 weeks after Step 3, no earlier than 21 June 2021
- No legal limits on social contact
- Nightclubs can re-open
- Larger events
- No legal limits on live events
PLEASE STAY SAFE, SECURE AND TAKE CARE